Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Welcome to the new blog for Dame Edna lookalike Simon Whitehouse

Hello and welcome to the new blog for Dame Edna lookalike and impersonator Simon Whitehouse!

You can find him at:

www.dame-edna-lookalike.com

...where there are video and audio clips for you to enjoy, as well as information about what Simon does and testimonials, photos, and contact information too!

My name is Dale Mercer, and I take care of all of the operational side of things for Simon. I'm hoping to use this blog to keep you up-to-date on all of the latest news featuring the real Dame Edna and her creator/alter-ego Barry Humphries, as well as updates about Simon's appearances and website news.

I'm looking forward to this new blogging experience, and I look forward to bringing you all the latest from the world of Dame Edna Everage!

Best wishes,
Dale Mercer



No comments: