Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dame Edna on Loose Women

Hello Possums! Hello Darlings!

Following our Gigastar TV alert in the last post, Dame Edna's triumphant appearance on the season's final episode of Loose Women has been the talk of grateful fans all over the country!

As the show's producer apparently noted, the presence of Australia's first lady, without question, "raised the standard" of the show. Rather than dumbing down, she provided some much needed "Daming up!".

She shared her words of wisdom on family, fame and fortune, and also offered a tip to the 'celebrity' panel (which I'm sure she meant nicely):

"I'd like to think....that I'll always be quite humble. I don't take any of my success for granted. And if any of you ever become successful, please take my advice!"

Classic Dame Edna! Fabulous!

Thanks to our friends at YouTube, we're thrilled to bring you a gorgeous glimpse of the glamour. Enjoy!







No comments: