Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dame Edna at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival

Oh, Possums!

What a joyous time it is for non-entities and gigastar fans everywhere in Scotland!

It has just been announced that Dame Edna will be appearing at the Glasgow International Comedy Festival next spring - her first appearance in Scotland in over a decade!


Dame Edna said of the appearance: "My Dear Glaswegian Possums! Can you believe it's been umpteen years since you flocked to the theatre to worship at my shrine? So wait no more my little McPossums!

I'm coming back for one night only to spread my message of caring and sharing at that spooky yet strangely intimate Clyde Auditorium. Don't miss this seminal and pivotal life-enhancing experience."

For the full story on BBC News, click here!

No comments: